Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Pop Up Painting #9

 Painting #9





$25.00 + Shipping
16x20 Matted
Acrylic on paper
Email to purchase:

This painting is inspired by the little 5x7 Hearts I paint each year and sell for $5.oo each. On the back of the painting is red or pink paper for you to write a message. Each heart is one of a kind. They sell very well and I am I very pleased with this project each year. Fresh hearts come out in January 2022.



I recently painted a large heart painting; size 12x12. 



As a special for my 25 years in business. To the first person to DM me: 
oktoberstudio@hotmail.com 
...by June 30, 2021. I will give away two 5x7 Heart paintings. Be sure to post your DM with Hearts25 in the subject box. I will contact you to get your mailing address. 


Check back tomorrow for painting #10.


Thank you!