Sunday, June 6, 2021

Pop Up Painting #6

 Painting #6


I love trees. When I look up at trees I see the branches and I see paint strokes; I see lines of paint colors and abstraction. I am always facinated by tree roots and how they strech across the ground. The roots, the branches each tangled up. I love that chaos. 

The leaves are filled with little veins; lines to follow. It makes me think of a labyrinth. I also love how each type of tree has it's own leaf shape and shade of green. I grew up with a sycamore tree the leaves were giant and the seeds were little balls that crumbled apart.

This painting is of sycamore leaves. I used my smash technique to get the colors to blend like the leaves when they change colors in the fall.




$25.oo + Shipping
16x20 Matted
Email me to purchase.


My painting "Oasis" is lush green that moves like it's a tree growing across the sky. This painting is from my
Spring Collection 2021 available until June 19, 2021...and

...my Summer Collection Efflorescenze ...Ever Flowering (EF-FLO-RE-SCEN-ZA) comes out on the Summer Solstice,
June 20,2021. It will be for purchase on
my Instagram.

Come back tomorrow to see painting #7.


Thank you.