Monday, June 21, 2021

Pop Up Painting #21

 Painting #21



16x20 Matted
$25.00 + Shipping
Acrylic on paper


This painting was done with acrylic, ink, paint pen and gold leaf. I have only used gold leaf a few times in my painting journey. The gold leaf flakes are similar to glitter and it gets everywhere. So I recommend if you use it; do your project in a box to catch the flakes. This piece would go great in a nursery or as a gift for someone who has a green thumb.

My family are honey people. We believe in the power of honey and keeping the bees alive. I try to eat a spoonful of honey everyday.  The world needs the bees so be good to them.

Last Summer I worked on a mural that was all about nature. I painted lady bugs, a caterpillar, a butterfly and bees.

I would be very interested in painting another mural. My goal is to paint larger wall size paintings. Right now I am still looking and saving to buy a home and the absolute requirement is space so I can have entire floor as a studio. This has been a long waiting game, but I am confident I will find my home studio.


Only 4 more paintings left to go! #22, Tomorrow!

Thank you.