Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Painting Pop Up #23

 Painting #23


16x20 Matted
$25.00 + Shipping
Acrylic on paper

What I like best about this abstraction is the gold streaks against the crisp green. Take a look at these green abstract paintings of mine, which one are you drawn to? Do you see similarities in the pieces?



"Entwine 2"



"Greener On The Other Side"
SOLD

























"Oasis"
36x36
$1000.00 + Shipping Included




"Swell"
24x24
$200.00 + Shipping Included

















When I am using green I always think about Summer and lush greenery growing, vines, sprawling flowers in a field and greens popping through the cement or across a building, a bridge. Nature breaking through. Most of my life I had been commuting through the city. I sit on the bus and L and look out for green, nature growing through, growing on or around a structure or metal. I think it makes the city look pretty with plants popping up. 


When I shop for green paint, I find so many shades that are lively. I end up buying more than one shade. Right now I am in love with olive green, bright yellow green and lime green.  

Do you have a favorite shade of green or what thing do you have affection for that is green?

Catch up with me tomorrow for painting #24.

Thank you!