Sunday, June 13, 2021

Painting Pop Up #13

 Painting #13


We are half way through to painting #25!







$25.00 + Shipping
Acrylic on paper
16x20 Matted
Contact to purchase:



I  am not sure how I am feeling about being a painter for 25 years. I am happy, but mostly I think I cannot believe it; more of a shock. It is a big number to be happy about!  Please see my videos about my evolving painting styles. 

I know I can say I am an intuitive abstract painter and after all these years this is absolutely true for me. I paint on feeling not really knowing what the subject is before I start a painting. I also know I love the chaos of abstractions. I also love trees and their shapes and flowers and fruit and vegetables for their fresh colors and these images slip into my work often. I like that an abstract painting is like a puzzle and the viewer can try to figure it out.

I also am very fueled by music and other art. They give a feeling of being grateful to be alive and in each moment will be a memory and that turns into feelings that come out in painting. Over these 25 years, my life has created my art and I am grateful for my experiences.

Email me to sign up for my collectors collective:

Catch you tomorrow for painting #14.

Thank you!