Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Painting Pop Up #22

 Painting #22




oktoberstudio@hotmail.com
$25.00 + Shipping
16x20 Matted
Acrylic on paper

Red is my favorite color. I have red drinking cups, red cutting board, red blankets, etc. I only wear red nail polish (ok not only, sometimes blue when I am feeling punk) but 99% of the time it's red. Perfect red to me is red like blood which is bright and deep at the same time. What I like about acrylic (especially red) paint is how rich and thick the paint is.  Take a look at some of my red paintings.


"Alone In A Crowd"
SOLD



"Believe"
SOLD



"Chicks"
$125.00 + Shipping Included





"Halloo!"
$1000.00 + Shipping Included






"I've Been Thinking About This
For A Long Time"
$200.00 + Shipping Included



Just 3 more paintings to go in this painting pop up!

Thank you!