Thursday, June 17, 2021

Pop Up Painting #17


Painting #17






16x20 Matted
Acrylic on paper
$25.00 + Shipping

In Chicago we are having a wonderful Spring and it's about to be Summer and everyone is heading to the beach. We may not have gorgeous sea creatures in Lake Michigan, but an octopus is just cool. How many of you saw the documentary on Netflix, My Octopus Teacher?

An octopus is just an interesting subject and my mind wonders to the water, always. This would be perfect for a kids room with a sea theme. You can purchase paintings #2, #7, #14, #15 and create a collage wall. 

I noticed over my 25 years as a painter I have been drawn to paint with blue which is very much the ocean color.  Picasso had a blue period. I can say the same for me.

Please share my blog with a fellow art collector.

Check back tomorrow for painting #18.

Thank you.