Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Pop Up Painting #8

 Painting #8



$25.oo + Shipping
16x20 Matted
Contact me to purchase:
oktoberstudio@hotmail.com




I've never painted a landscape before, but I wanted to try it. I have been noticing the sunset a lot more often lately and I wanted to try and add a sunset quality to my painting. I also want to keep trying to paint more sunsets maybe with less landscape.  I am in love with the pink gold glow in the sunset and the gloaming hour of the day.  

I took a business class; Making Art Work. There are so many talented artists who paint lovely landscapes. Seeing their pieces motivated me to try a landscape style painting. From my class I was put into a peer group. My peer group meets once a week to cheer each other on and offer advice and art ideas. 

Today, during the meeting it came to my attention that I have had my art business for 25 years. So I am going to start celebrating that realization. Firstly I'd like to thank everyone for supporting my art business. Secondly I want to share a gift.  On these selected paintings only I am offering $25.oo OFF until 
June 30, 2021.



"Daylight Savings"
30x30
$200.oo  $175.oo + Shipping



 










"Becoming"
24x30
$125.oo   $100.oo + Shipping





"Don't Take My Sunshine Away"
30x30
$1000.oo $975.oo + Shipping












"The Beach"
18x36
$125.oo $100.00 + Shipping















"Iris"
18x18
$200.oo $175.oo + Shipping






Thank you again for being there for me. Stick with me this year as I celebrate 25 years. Email me to sign up for my collectors collective:


See you tomorrow for painting #9.