Friday, June 4, 2021

Pop Up Painting #4

 Hello!


Here we are at painting #4.



$25.oo+Shipping
16x20 Matted
Acrylic on paper
Contact me to purchase:



Just because this little piece is so delicate and pretty and it makes me happy. Here is a little playlist I hope makes you happy and you can play it while you hang this painting in your space.

Music is extremely important to my work. I paint by feeling and am an intuitive painter. Music is a memory, a feeling and a map about you. I have music on all the time. I try to attend as many concerts as I can. This year I am looking forward to concerts resuming and I already have tickets to Kings Of Leon, Cold War Kids, Alanis Morissette, Garbage, Rodrigo Y Gabriela and Genesis. My good friend, Amy, and I always say " I'll talk to you when this song is over." Even some of my paintings were based on songs.  Can't live without music! 

Follow me on Instagram and hear music through my videos and the playlist I am creating with my highlights.

What are you listening to these days? Who are you playing on repeat? What's your next concert?





Thank you for continually coming back to my blog and supporting a my art business and now I hope you will keep coming back for a playlist. I hope to add another playlist soon. Meanwhile follow my music fest lineup.

See you tomorrow for painting #5.