Saturday, June 12, 2021

Painting Pop Up #12

 Painting #12




$25.00 + Shipping
16x20 Matted
Acrylic on paper

This painting has a wonderful bright green and this bright green was brought to my attention from my side hustle with Alice's Table. Their brand color is this marvelous green, like a granny smith apple or a bright avocado or the green of a flower. At Alice's Table we teach flower arranging workshops. Please use and share my exclusive check out code: LICHADVIRTUAL

I took this gig because, I felt the flowers would fuel my creativity and who doesn't love flowers. They really do make you happy. Try a workshop and you will see; therapeutic, inspiring and beauty delivered to your home. My experience came with color inspiration.  See these flower arrangements (flowers by Christin Geall) and my paintings. Both these pieces were done with my smash technique. I feel they have a fruitful, ripe, blossoming feeling.




"In July That Summer"


 


"I Am Strong And Thriving"



If you are looking for brilliant brightness for your space visit my Spring Collection 2021 available until June 19, 2021.

See you tomorrow for painting #13

Thank you!