Friday, June 11, 2021

Pop Up Painting #11

 Painting #11



$25.00 + Shipping
16x20 Matted
Acrylic on paper


I just wanted to say again how thankful I am for your support of my art business. I thought this would a great time to share some gratitude. These are mantras, intentions, affirmations you can say to yourself when you wake up or before bed or before & after meditation. You could even use these for manifesting.

I am grateful for my success and creative gifts. 

I am grateful for the abundance in my life and I allow myself to expand in gratitude.

I am grateful for my vision and good health.

I intend to be positive and am grateful for the positive people in my life.

I am grateful for the Sun and the warmth, light and happiness it brings.

I have peace, love, freedom, happiness and passion in my life that gives me fire for my creativity.

I am grateful for all that I have and my people who I share my life with.



Check back tomorrow for painting #12.

Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!