Sunday, June 20, 2021

Pop Up Painting #20

 Painting #20








$25.00 + Shipping
Acrylic on paper
16x20 Matted


Today is the Summer Solstice. I think this day is magic. It like New Year's Eve a chance to reflect and emerge into something new. You evolve. It's the longest day of sunlight and officially it's Summer. The world is lush and bright and alive. Sunlight can have a great affect on your mood too. I know I am excited and happy and just want to get outside in the warm sunshine.  Check out my Summer Solstice playlist.

Exciting day because my new paintings release.

efflorescenze

ef·flo·re·scèn·za

...Ever Flowering
A Summer Collection


"
I Am On Fire And The Light In Me Is Blazing Through"


You can purchase it from me on Instagram. Follow me to see the collection.

Come back tomorrow for painting #21.

Have a beautiful sun filled day.


Thank you!