Thursday, June 10, 2021

Pop Up Painting #10

 Painting #10




I have fallen more in love with orange than I have ever expected. This painting is inspired by Autumn and the changing colors of the leaves. The leaves during the Fall are so vibrant even when this season is sometimes becoming dark.These pieces are past paintings which are about the season and have the orange theme.

"Wind"

"Before The Fall"

Current art where orange has taken over the painting.

Ogallah Caterpillar Tunnel




This is sneak peek at one my paintings from
efflorescenze ef·flo·re·scèn·za
...Ever Flowering 
A Summer Collection

Releasing on this year's 
Summer Solstice
June 20, 2021

+


Before the release there is still time to purchase a painting from my Spring Collection 2021. Available until June 19, 2021. DM me to purchase.


See you tomorrow for painting #11.

Thank you.