Friday, June 18, 2021

Pop Up Painting #18

 Painting #18





$25.00 + Shipping
16x20 Matted
Acrylic on paper

Well, well, well a painting with blue in it. This abstraction was made with my squeeze box bottle technique. (I like to say squeeze box because it reminds me of the song by The Who) This process works very good because the paint bottle becomes like a pencil/pen and it is easy to write/paint with. When I paint I let the paint flow; I intuit the way to move the squeeze bottle. The paint creates a stroke that can easily be blended or made blurry or puddley, (that's not a word?) you know what I mean.

I was thinking about who are my favorite iconic abstract painters. Of course Pablo Picasso, Gustav Klimt, Vasily Kandinsky, Albert Alcalay and I recently discovered Alice Baber. I am stilling learning. I am still gathering art history. It's all part of evolving. 


Please keep up with me for the next 25 evolving years and join my collectors collective; just email me your email: oktoberstudio@hotmail.com .



See you tomorrow for painting #19.

Thank you! Thank you!