Wednesday, May 24, 2017

New...



A few new items. I have new art exhibit. I have joined Society6 and I have started a Dress 4 Project (under wraps for now) and continuing posting on Twitter my ARTinerary© .

My new paintings are hanging at
Munch a charming vegan cafe in Oak Park.  Here is peek at some new pieces. My exhibit runs until June 30, 2017.




"Captured Moments"
36x36

"Resilient"
24x24


I recently joined Society6. If you are looking for small unique items (my art on prints, bags, shirts, etc) this is just the site to purchase from.  There are so many talented artists here.  I have had a couple sales and I hope it continues. 

Catch today's sale.

FREE Worldwide Shipping on Everything
Wednesday 5/24 @ 12amPT - -Thursday 5/25 @ 1159pmPT


The next ARTinerary© to start off
your Memorial Day weekend.
Friday May 26, 2017 ARTinerary© 

Part 1: 6pm @ Whisk @ 2018 W Chicago Ave

Part 2: 7pm @ Summer Sessions @ Heaven Gallery
@ 1550 N Milwaukee

Part 3: 8pm @ Over Under Sideways Down Exhibit @
FireCat Projects @ 2124 N Damen



meanwhile...

I continue to save and search for Oktober Studio II. Sometimes I think it's never going to happen, but I then I remind myself to have faith & patience. Some sad news, I had been hanging my paintings at Aqua Salon for 2 years and unfortunately there was a fire and my paintings were damaged, some lost. I have been lucky to have been part of Aqua Salon and we are all working on recovering and repairing from the fire.  The staff at Aqua Salon are wonderful, friendly and excellent stylists and I look forward to the reopening and supporting their business.  


To see more of my painter's life follow me along on Instagram.