Tuesday, September 22, 2026

October 2026

 Hello Friends,


Here are my next two exhibits. Can't wait to see you there! Add these dates to your schedule. Be sure to read the all details!






I am very, very, excited because I will have for sale my new collection "The Witches" at the October 9th exhibit. You are going to love it! So round up your witchy loved ones and don't forget to wear your conicals. Wink Wink.


Then I am super, super excited for the October 16th exhibit. I will be exhibiting 30 paintings in keeping in line with my 30 Years A Painter campaign. Come by and help me sell out my 30 paintings. This is a new location for me and it's been awhile since I have exhibited downtown. The Chicago Estate Advisors has revolutionize estate sales and my paintings will be mixed throughout their 8000 SqFt space with vintage, one of a kind furniture and home goods. Plus $30 of each painting sale will be donated to Greater Chicago Food Depository. It's a win win for everyone.


Thank you so much for all your support. I would appreciate if you shared my blog with your loved ones.

See you soon!