Thursday, August 1, 2024

Indigo Indigo

 Hi. Happy August.


I  am excited to share my new collection.


"Indigo Indigo"
36x36
Acrylic on canvas
$400.oo Each + shipping
US Shipping only



"Singing All Night"



"Deep Rooted"



"Looming"



"Love Is Heavy"



"We Were Bursting With Laughter"



"We Left In The Middle Of The Night"



For this collection I painted with many shades of blue and purple to capture the color indigo. I also used black and Payne's Gray too. but with this blue case study Phthalo Blue is still my favorite shade of blue. I also painted mostly with a dry brush for optimal paint blending.

If you are following along my creative journey you might have noticed I go to many concerts and music is a muse. The painting "Singing All Night" is that feeling of being with people singing; at concert, in a car or at a party, etc. When the music moves you to dance and to belt out the songs together. I would consider that pure happiness.


You can purchase these paintings directly from me. Email me for purchase details: oktoberstudio@hotmail.com

Thank you so much for your support.   
  
I appreciate all the shares and follows.
I would be most grateful if you also; please share this collection with loved ones.

Best, 
Licha