Friday, April 11, 2014

Instagram


I am on a short painting break while trying to find a new studio and move.  In the meantime I have been working on photography.  Please follow me on Instagram and see my photos (I'm practicing).  I have a little bit of tremors so right now I am working on trying to hold the camera (phone) without shaking.  Many, many of my first few shots are blurry. I'm also working on holding the phone with one hand and clicking the shutter release on the touch screen. By the way I loathe touch screen on cameras, phones, computers, etc.

Here a few photos I took this winter. If you follow me on Instagram with #OktoberStudioBlog. I'll follow you back.

Chicago River Icebergs
Row River Dye 2014





















Clarence Greenwood - Citizen Cope




Star Lanterns At Christkindlmarket