Wednesday, October 5, 2011

OCTOBER

My favorite month is October. Every day of this month I am happy.   It is truly a fuel pumping time for me. Here are my top reasons why October should be yours too:
HALLOWEEN!
Hockey officially begins
Taffy Apples
Harvest Moon
Pumpkin patches pop up all over the city
Chicago International Film Festival
Pumpkin flavored food
Hot apple cider
Chicago Marathon
Haunted Houses
Chicago Artist Month
Crisp air
Eye blinding sunny days
Acute blue skies
Crunchy leaves

Lately I have been listening to Elliott Brood. There sound is delicious.  The banjo is solid. I cannot get enough. Music is very much one of the biggest influences in my art. There are days that I feel if I cannot hear music I cannot move forward. I feel so deeply that music is my spirit. It’s something that turns the light on inside of me.

My focus until the end of the year is my Ocean Revolution project.  Here is my newest painting for this important cause.  Please forward this to anyone you know who might be looking for a worthy cause or the ocean lover in your life. 50% of the painting sale will be donated to www. 100BLUEANGELS.org.

"When Beholding The Tranquil Beauty And Brilliancy Of The Ocean's Skin One Forgets The Tiger Heart That Pants Beneath It"
36x36
$1200.00‏