Wednesday, June 1, 2011

art for the ocean revolution

My favorite/happy place is the beach whether it’s winter or summer.  I like watching the waves and walking on the sand.  My favorite time is to go super early (7am) when the sun is just up and it’s blinding bright; before the crowds. I layout the whole morning and leave right at lunch time just as the hung over population creeps up. It’s peaceful and the seagulls are calmly walking the shore. I have the whole place to myself. The beach would not be without the lake or river or the ocean and people like, Wallace J Nichols help to keep these places alive.  This is my newest painting for his cause; 50% of this painting sale will be donated to the Ocean Revolution’s 100BlueAngels.org.



"Upwelling"
40x40
To purchase please email me oktoberstudio@hotmail.com