Sunday, January 23, 2022

Love Songs

I love music. Can't live without music! Not so long ago I created a little batch of paintings on paper of music lyrics, they were matted on white board as well.  I used some favorite songs and some feel good lyrics. 




For this season of love; my third collection is Love Songs. I created paintings; acrylic on paper, 16x20 matted on white board. This collection I chose the most passionate, lovey lyrics that will give you that "IN LOVE" vibe. I hope these pieces will spark a memory or create a new one. The color palette is bright reds, pinks, deep purples, light blues, Summer greens and yellow gold like fire. I spend a lot of time listening to music and going to concerts. Sometimes I play one song on repeat for days and days. I'm pretty sure my neighbors get exhausted of loud blaring music, but I need it loud to tune out my singing as I am trying to belt out every song. Music is often my muse. Do you have a passion like this?



This collection is only 25 paintings. You can contact me to see more. They are available for purchase for $35.oo each; pick up only: oktoberstudio@hotmail.com


Or you can rush over to Co Op California, (6674 N Northwest Hwy Chicago Illinois 60631) this gorgeous shop is exhibiting my Love Songs collection until February 28, 2022. If you have a music obsessed love one this is the perfect gift. 


Be sure to visit my Society6 shop to grab a #CantLiveWithoutMusic

T- Shirt.


Thank you so much for reading my blog and supporting my art life.