Friday, January 21, 2022

Hearts 2022

Everyone gears up for the end of year festivities, but that's not my holiday.  I'm Autumn pumpkins and Winter hearts. I have changed my hearts a little bit this year.  I have painted mini hearts, 4x4, acrylic on canvas instead of 5x7 flat canvases. They are still $5.oo each. They are now for sale until supplies run out. You can contact me to place an order; pick up only: oktoberstudio@hotmail.com.



These lovelies are also for sale at Co Op California at 6674 North Northwest Hwy Chicago Illinois 60631. I always sell out of hearts so hurry into this chic shop and scoop up a bunch for you and your loved ones. These one of a kind paintings are only available until until February 28, 2022.





This love season I have created three collections: LoveBirds, Hearts... come back to read about the final piece of the puzzle.


I hope you follow along to check out what's been happening on my Instagram too.


Thank you for all your support.