Monday, February 21, 2022

Year Of The Tiger

 Hello,


The Lunar New Year is upon on us and it is the year of the Tiger representing courage and strength. I think this is my first tiger drawing ever. I looked up tiger drawings on Pinterest and found one I wanted to replicate. 



The one brave thing I have done and am currently working on is my 100 Day Project. I started on January 1, 2022. I am painting 100, 9x12, acrylic on paper. Each painting is for sale for $10.oo + Shipping and will be available for shipping after the 100 days. I am currently on painting 51.  You can follow along as I post a painting everyday on Instagram. Here are a few from the first week.





  


This project has really kept my creativity fueled. I feel that I my abstractions are improving everyday and the extra sketching is just good practice. Maybe some of these pieces will end up in my Society6 shop??

Once I finish this 100 project I will start a new collection. I hope to be done by Spring. 

Thank you for sticking around.  I appreciate all your support with my creative journey.