Thursday, January 20, 2022

LoveBirds

Hello,


I am happy to share my LoveBirds Collection. Just in time for Valentine's Day.  This is a little collection with little paintings.  Each painting is 10x10, acrylic on canvas and $50.oo each. You can contact me directly to purchase (pick up only): oktoberstudio@hotmail.com. You are the first to see the entire collection.




There are only six painting in this collection. The design and color palette screams IN LOVE. The love birds are floating in fluffy soft pink, magenta and yellow colors making you feel that "IN LOVE" vibe.










You can also find part of this collection for sale at Co Op California in the Edison Park neighborhood located at 6674 North Northwest Hwy Chicago Illinois 60631.  Only available until February 28, 2022. Hurry in!




Stay tuned for more love vibes...


I appreciate if you would please share my blog with art lovers. 

Thank you!