Monday, March 1, 2021

Where Have I Been? Part 2

My last, last blog was in 2018. I wrote about my experience with Inktober. I have now participated in Inktober every year since then. I don't know if I am getting any better at drawing, but I am enjoying the sketching and learning from the tutorials.  Here are some sketches I did over the past two years that I think are the best of the best. Or just my favorites.


Float


Wild


Ripe



Hunter / Buddy


Outpost


Misfit


Chef





To see more follow me on Instagram.


Talking about sketching... I am most excited about my submission to the Sketchbook Project at the Brooklyn Art Library that houses the world's largest artist sketchbook collection. My sketchbook is part drawings and part paintings. You can schedule a visit at the library and check out my book or you can take a peek at the digital version, but going to the library would be a great to touch the pages and just I would be so happy for a visitor.





Check back for the next catch up!
Send me an email if you want to join my email list! oktoberstudio@hotmail.com

THANK YOU!