I wanted to share my new collection "The Witches" these paintings are acrylic on paper, matted on white board, 16x20 and $30.oo each +Shipping. I also thought I'd share a few witch practices that I have learned. These are simple, easy and a lovely way to add a little boost into your life. On the first of the month I blow cinnamon into the doorway of my home for abundance. On full moons and eclipses I make moon water and sun water for energy. I simply add water to a clean glass jar covered and let it sit in the sunlight and moonlight for two days. Then I drink a little each day until it's empty. I say my mantra before I take a sip: Thank you for everything. I take the energy of the (moon or sun) into me. I am ready. It is done. Of course create your own mantra. Make sure if you are drinking the water it's clean; the glass is clean. I have begun to keep note of glimmers and microjoys. I write the moment/observation down as soon as it happens and for a few beats with a spell: I am grateful for all that I have. I welcome more joy.Thank you for all you have done for me. I am blessed. I write the joy down anywhere I have paper; on my work notepads, in a journal, on a receipt or a piece of mail/envelope, because then later I might see the note I wrote and relive the joy. I make home remedies for immunity. My favorite is fire cider. I began my recipe from Martha Stewarts's home remedy. Every recipe can be different and it's your choice what flavors you want to add. Mine is: apple, orange, grapefruit, lemon, lime, cinnamon sticks, peppercorns, jalapeño pepper, garlic, ginger, cayenne powder, onion, rosemary sprigs, apple cider vinegar and honey. Chop everything up, add to jar pour the apple cider vinegar over it all. Seal it. Use parchment paper between the metal lids to prevent a corrosive reaction. Keep in cool dark place. I shake it everyday for 30/31 days. Strain cider into new jar add honey to taste. Keep in fridge for monthish. I like to do it in December so I have all January to sip. It's a nice new year practice. Hope one of these sparks your spirit.
Thank you for following along. Please share this with your witchy loved ones.
It's easy peasy to purchase, please email me: oktoberstudio@hotmail.com.




















