Tuesday, June 21, 2022

MidSummer

Happy Summer Solstice!

I am excited to share with you my new painting collection.


MidSummer
36x36
Acrylic on canvas
$400.oo +Shipping Each
US Shipping Only





"Magic In The Air"



"MidSummer"



"Good Morning"

'

"Good Night"


"SunKissed"


"Solstice"



These paintings for me are full warm balmy nights belting out songs with your favorite people. The yellows take me to my happy place; the beach, the burning sun, the smell of sun screen and the long lazy days of Summer. I have always felt there is something bewitching in the air on the Solstice and day is whirling love spells and good fortune all around.

To purchase you can contact me: oktoberstudio@hotmail.com
Please put MidSummer Purchase in the subject line.

I would be grateful for a referral and share of this collection. Thank you for keeping up with my creative journey.

P.S.
Check back for the bonus track!

Have a beautiful Summer!