Sunday, May 1, 2022

The Flower Girls

I am thrilled to present to you my Spring collection...

"The Flower Girls"
36x36
Acrylic on canvas
$400.oo each + Shipping
US Shipping Only



"Here I Am"



"Don't Wake Me Up"


"When I Close My
 Eyes I See You"


"I Painted The Roses Red"



"Chicago"


"I'm Looking At You"








Painting people is not my strongest skill, but I have wanted to paint something with figures for a while and I wanted to also paint something floral. These two ideas came together to create this whimsical collection.

My side hustle with Alice's Table threw me into florals and I sponged up all the flower details. I have been with Alice's Table (we teach flower workshops) for a short time now, even though I do not have a lot of workshop experience. The idea of a woman made company spreading joy, confidence and beauty was something I was drawn to. Flowers make you happy and my hope is that these paintings do the same. 

You can contact me directly to purchase:
oktoberstudio@hotmail.com

I would appreciate it if you shared this blog. 

Thank you so much for all your support.