Monday, June 7, 2021

Pop Up Painting #7

 Painting #7


$25.oo + Shipping
16x20 Matted
Contact me to purchase:


Do you have a favorite shape? Mine is a star and a circle. I find myself obsessed with wanting to buy clothes or housewares if there is a star on it. Stars are in the sky and in the sea and there is something magical and romantic about them. Then, I have many paintings with a circle or sphere.   I love the other words to describe a circle too, like globe, orb, ring, halo, hoop and loop. I like the idea of a circle never ending, that it's forever.

It is rare to find something that is forever. I hope my art lasts forever. I hope that my art is found across the globe for days after I am gone. At one of my early exhibits I learned the buyer was a gal from Australia. She bought my painting "WildFire". I always imagine this piece is now in Australia. I often wonder where my art is that got bought. I ask you keep an eye out for my paintings and let me know what you find out there.

"WildFire"
24x24



Follow me on Pinterest. Maybe we have a few pins in common.

Come back tomorrow for painting #8

Thank you!