Monday, February 10, 2014

Valentine's Day Print Sale

A holiday all about LOVE, what could be better!  If you still need a gift, please check out my print sale.

Heart 1


Heart 2


$10.00/Print./ 8x10  


Log into PayPal
Send Money to oktoberstudio@hotmail.com
In the NOTES section, please note
the HEART number
and your mailing address
.
Please add $5.00 for international shipping.

When I think about LOVE, I usually think about music. There is nothing like a song to get your toes tapping, your feelings in pain from the lyrics. Music can make you cry and love at the same time.
Here are a few of my favorite love songs.

Citizen Cope - Holdin' On
The Beatles - Oh Darling
David Gray - The One I Love
Genesis - Follow You Follow Me
Dean Martin - Sway
Trentem
Øller - Moan
The Avette Brothers - If It's The Beaches
Rachel Yamagata - I'll Find A Way
The Black Keys - All You Ever Wanted
Otis Redding - Try A Little Tenderness


Happy Valentine's Day